One way backlinks are very critical to any website success. The more one way backlinks pointing to your site, the more your Google Pagerank and the more amount of traffic you will get. This should also increase your sales,etc.
But the thing is.. getting the right and quality one way backlinks from high pagerank sites is not an easy task, and in this article, we'll find out some of the best ways to get free one way backlinks:
1. Try to write as much quality content as you can... that will encourage the readers to link to your site. The more useful, informative content you post, the more likely people are to link it. But, this method can take a while to really pay off because like all the new websites, you don't get much traffic.
2. Write quality articles and submit them to top article directories like ezinearticles and goarticles. The advantage in this is, you'll not only get a backlink from high pagerank directories, but also you'll find that your articles are used on other people's sites with a backlink to your site.
3. Participate in forums,discussion boards that are related to your website's niche and add a link to your site in the signature. Make sure that you write quality posts, don't spam. This will also help you get some decent traffic to your site.
4. There is absolutely nothing wrong to get a backlink from a related blog post you decide to comment on. This is one of the effective way of one way link building especially if you comment often on blogs. Comment on blogs related to your niche with a link back to your site as your signature.. and Again, make sure you never spam.
5. Submit your site link to major, well known web directories. Getting listed in directories related to your site not only bring you tons of targetted traffic, but will also improve your search engine rankings. Some of the popular directories to get listed in are DMOZ directory and Yahoo directory. You can submit your link to both paid and free directories and they worth your time.